|Are you joining us from somewhere else? Did you just get your license? |
Begin your new chapter at Kensington Real Estate
Follow the Steps Below to Begin Your Career with Kensington
- Work with our full time dedicated Business Developer, Andrew Lopez, to learn about the programs we offer, complete the application process, assist you with your Real Estate business, marketing ideas, training, and more.
- Once hired, you will be connected an Administrator who will guide you through the onboarding process. Once complete, you will:
- Gain access to the Welcome Center on Microsoft Teams
- Be greeted by your new colleagues
- While you are exploring the Welcome Center and getting to know everyone, the brokerage is using its proprietary portal to customize your training and analyze your strengths to develop a series of career opportunities, ranked by probabilities of success.
- Once you and the Designated Broker have developed your training and work schedule, you can begin your career in the Income Gap program. Our programs maximize your time gaining clients and closing your transactions.
- Take advantage of 24/7 on-demand access to our full time dedicated Administrative staff to assist you with your business
Contact: Andrew Lopez, Kensington Business Developer
425-246-7162 | firstname.lastname@example.org