We understand that selling a home can be a very demanding task. Kensington Real Estate’s skilled agents are local area specialists trained with the knowledge of your specific area. We utilize global tools and resources with our proprietary coefficients and analytics to ensure you sell your home quickly and maximize your profit and experience.
What Makes Kensington Better than Other Brokerages?
- Data Analytics and Technology: It is not just the numbers, but how we use them to effectively help you list your home and provide you with a positive selling experience.
- Social Groups and Partnerships: Kensington uses social groups built on correlational coefficients to connect their buyer clients to your home, and has built relationships with preferred vendors to ensure an efficient close.
- Available Resources, Tools and Teamwork: Kensington agents are never alone. They have efficient lines of direct communication with our most experienced agents, including their Designated Broker.
Kensington Agents Have the Best Market Data Available Anywhere
Markets shift and change. Some months are great for buyers, some months are great for sellers. Over the past two decades, The founder of Kensington Real Estate collected, charted, and analyzed a copious amount of sales data, volume data, and other real estate metrics.
Through this analysis, trends in the market began to emerge, and trainings and resources for Kensington agents to use were derived. You can rely on your Kensington agent to have access to these trends and the sociopolitical forces behind them to help anticipate the best times to plan your listing and maximize your ability to negotiate and receive the best offers on your home.
Have confidence: Your Kensington agent has the information necessary to master the rhythms of selling and purchasing in your area through the application of data. Your Kensington agent will help you sell your home for the best possible price.
Kensington Agents Utilize Their Partners
Real estate transactions can be complicated. Inspections, escrow, title, lending: all these processes can be daunting if you attempt it alone or if your agent does not have a cache of people to help complete your transaction.
- Kensington agents have preferred lenders, title and escrow agents, contractors, and other professionals to ensure that you close on time and within your budget.
- Kensington Real Estate’s Investment Client purchases 50-100 properties per year to remodel and resell. If your home needs more work than you want to take on, or if you find you need to sell quickly, we can work with our Investment Client to provide you with an offer and a swift close if the property matches the needs of their investment portfolio.
- Kensington agents are encouraged to connect their buyer clients with our sellers. Our relationship with our Investment Client increases our available inventory. We also pool our clientele to shorten the time your property is on the market and shorten the time our buyer clients are in the market.
Selling a home need not be a time-consuming process. You may always use the service providers you want. However, if you do not have a preference, let us utilize our partnership to serve you.
Chicago Title: Title and Escrow Services
Escrow is the process wherein the Buyer and Seller deposit written instructions, documents, and funds with a neutral third party until certain conditions of the sale are fulfilled.
Mountains to Sound Home Inspection: Inspection Services
A home inspection should be a part of every real estate transaction, whether buying or selling.
Kensington’s Partner Investment Client (IVC): Capitalization and Recapitalization Services
Working as a binary pair with Kensington, the IVC purchases properties for its real estate investment portfolio. Kensington provides real estate services to facilitate the transactions, providing a potential buyer for your property and potential properties for you to purchase.
Kensington Brokerages Are Truly a Team
Kensington agents are elite agents who are highly skilled and well-trained. However, that does not mean they have experienced every scenario or have the answer to every question. Laws, policies, and guidelines change. Kensington Real Estate provides 24/7 access to people and resources to ensure that your questions get answered quickly and accurately, providing you with piece of mind.
Kensington agents have access to a portal, which affords them access to their Metric Table Analysis and behavioral coefficients in order to provide you the most positive selling experience in the real estate market. Moreover, this portal contains information and on-the-spot training for transactional questions if your agent needs it. Agents also have constant access to their Designated Broker and other experienced agents through the platform’s communication portal. This information sharing allows for consistent and constant updating of information and knowledge which is conferred to you, resulting in a seamless and truly satisfying selling experience.
Kensington works singularly with its Investment Client to connect their project inventory to our clients.
We believe that each agent’s success is our own success. Kensington Real Estate wants its agents and its clients to close their transactions quickly and effortlessly. Let us work on your behalf to sell your home.
Don’t know where to begin? Use the article below to help you begin learning about the process of listing your home. When you are ready, please reach out to any one of our well-qualified agents and we will be more than happy to help you.
Want to see our timeline/infographic of the selling process? Click here!