The IVC’s Integral Organics (I/O) Program
- The I/O program brings together the IVC, intermediate brokerages, and intermediate to advanced brokers to interact, participate, and conduct extensive pre-analytics using brokerage provided 3rd party tools to build an efficient social group of clientele and produce mass amounts of business
- The O in I/O stands for Organics. Social Groups (SG) formed from IONA in solidification and affiliations sharing knowledge and information to benefit the group in business referrals and transactions
- Unified Social Group (SG) production creates direct capitalization for the IO SG, and opens asset IVC recapitalization opportunities for the brokerage and the SG.
- The IVC provides the capital to procure asset classified properties and execute recapitalization processes
- Gryphon Designated Brokers and DTL’s provide knowledge and experience from their transactional history to help Gryphon GTAs navigate all the pre-analytics, coefficients, and prospect rankings to secure maximize efficiency of work and time spent through a pre-cultivated pooled client list.
- GTA’s work within directions from their DB/DTL SG’s and the Calculation Group/Reseller SG’s to fully understand the capitalization, utilization, and conversion approach to a nurtured pooled client.
- The I/O Program uses collaborative virtual analytics-based prospecting to convert pooled client groups at a maximized efficiency rating of 90% or greater for the brokerage or direct purchases for the IVC to recapitalize within the SG system.
- No longer mass target 100 prospects and only get 3-5% conversion. Instead through brokerage tools and mechanisms prospect 5 and achieve all 5 as transactional clients now or cyclical.
- System of Referrals
- In the I/O Program, GTAs can refer production in the event they become overloaded, to establish an even more extensive referral system that mirrors into the IONA program.
- GTA’s will continue to cultivate their pooled client list, in doing so through brokerage programs, methodologies and tools the end client product will take them into the Advanced Brokerages and open recapitalization opportunities for highly select clientele.