Need to Get Your License? Here Is the Process to Begin Your Career with Kensington.
- Work with our full time Business Developer, Andrew Lopez, to learn about the programs we offer and complete the application process. Andrew is dedicated to help you 7 days a week with studying and prepping for your real estate exams and getting you into Real Estate quickly and successfully.
- Once hired, you will be connected an Administrator who will guide you through the onboarding process. Once complete, you will:
- Gain access to the Welcome Center on Microsoft Teams
- Be greeted by your new colleagues
- Work with the Business Developer in the Welcome Center to prepare for the exam.
- While you are preparing for the exam and getting to know everyone, the brokerage is using its proprietary portal to customize your training and analyze your strengths to develop a series of career opportunities, ranked by probabilities of success.
- Once you have passed your exam, you will work with the Onboarding Administrator to complete any remaining paperwork and order your business cards.
- Finally, when you and the Designated Broker have developed your training and work schedule, you will begin your career in the Income Gap program.
As a Pre-licensee, You Can…
- Attend training and workshops with the Business Developer and access resources that will help you successfully pass your exam
- Talk with brokers in the Welcome Center to get help and to learn about the clients they are working with
- Participate in events and activities hosted by the brokerage, including Wild Out Wednesdays
To learn more, contact our Business Developer, Andrew Lopez at 425-246-7162 | firstname.lastname@example.org